Tottenham vs Arsenal is a blue-chip fixture in any Premier League season and we're placing bets on an afternoon where North London comes to a standstill.
Here's all you need to know ahead of the big Sunday derby.
🧩 Spurs vs Arsenal key details
- 🗓 12 July 2020
- 🏟 Tottenham Hotspur Stadium
- ⌚️ 18:30 kickoff (EAT)
🧮 Likely starting XIs
⚪️ Spurs (4-3-3):
Lloris; Aurier, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Davies; Winks, Sissoko, Lo Celso; Moura, Kane, Son
🔴 Arsenal (4-3-3):
Martínez; Mustafi, Luiz, Kolasinac; Bellerín, Xhaka, Ceballos, Tierney; Saka, Lacazette, Aubameyang
🔑 Key betting facts
- Tottenham's home games against Liverpool and the Manchester clubs in 2020 have all featured fewer than three goals, as have five of Spurs' last six outings in general.
- Tottenham didn't manage a single shot on target in their recent 0-0 draw against Bournemouth.
- Arsenal has only conceded one goal in their last four Premier League matches.
- Five of Tottenham's last six league matches have featured fewer than three goals.
- Arsenal has seen nine of their last 14 Premier League away matches feature fewer than three goals, including six of the last nine.
- None of the last 25 North London Derbies have ended goalless.
- Each of the last three Premier League North London Derbies has produced a penalty and six cards.
- Tottenham talisman Harry Kane has scored in four consecutive head to heads, including a penalty in each of the last three.
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has netted the opener in two of Arsenal's last three outings.
🔮 Futaa prediction: Spurs 0-1 Arsenal
🪐 Get involved