Napoli has lost just one of their last 11 Serie A matches and they'll be keen to keep that run going against a Parma side that has conceded at least twice in four consecutive home games.
Here's all of the key info ahead of kickoff on Wednesday.
🧩 Parma vs Napoli key info
- 🗓 22 July 2020
- 🏟 Ennio Tardini
- ⌚️ 20:30 kickoff (EAT)
🧮 Likely starting XIs
🧀 Parma (4-3-3):
Sepe; Laurini, Iacoponi, Dermaku, Gagliolo; Kucka, Hernani, Kurtic; Kulusevski, Sprocati, Gervinho
🍨 Napoli (4-3-3):
Meret; Lorenzo; Manolas, Koulibaly, Rui; Ruiz, Demme, Zielinski; Politano, Lozano, Insigne
🔑 Key betting facts
- Napoli has scored eight goals in their last three meetings with Parma, although they did lose this season's reverse fixture 2-1.
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Parma'ss last eight games.
- Parma has conceded at least twice in their last seven Serie A outings and in four consecutive home matches.
- Parma is winless in seven Serie A matches, losing six.
- Napoli has scored two or more goals in eight of their last 11 Serie A outings.
- Parma’s Gervinho has scored two goals across his previous three home league appearances - each came before the 20th minute.