Juventus can close to within a point of the 2019-20 Serie A title if they win at Udinese on Thursday night.
📝 Quick preview & tip
Juventus beat Lazio 2-1 last time out to snap a three-game winless run (D2, L1) and they seem to be closing in on a ninth consecutive Scudetto. The hosts haven’t won a home match here since the restart (D2, L2), with three of those matches seeing at least four goals scored. Juve can be crowned champions if they win and other results go their way. With Cristiano Ronaldo level with Ciro Immobile in the race for the capocannoniere, they'll be going all out.
🔑 Key betting facts
- All six matches preceding Juve's 2-1 win over Lazio featured at least four total goals.
- Each of Juve's last six league matches has seen both teams hit the net.
- All of Juve's last six matches have also featured over 2.5 goals.
- Udinese is winless in three Serie A matches (D1, L2) despite netting the first-half opener in both losses.
- Each of Udinese's last three home games has all gone over 3.5 goals.
- Cristiano Ronaldo brace against Lazio made him the first player in history to hit 50+ goals in the Premier League, LaLiga & Serie A.
- Juventus has won three of the last four head to heads at this venue, two of those wins came by a four-goal margin.
✅ Futaa Best Bet: Back a Juventus win & over 2.5 goals priced at 2.45
🪐 Get involved
📲 Follow Udinese vs Juventus live