The English Premier League has some of the best managers in the world of football.
Pep Guardiola, Jurgen Klopp, Jose Mourinho, Carlo Ancelotti and Marcelo Bielsa are all among the sport’s most revered managers.
Teams who want to win silverware have been forced to fork out good money for their tacticians and it comes as no surprise to see high packages for the bosses who are trying all they can to get results.
But which Premier League coaches earn the most money at the start of the 2020-21 campaign as revealed by The Sun?
After signing a new one-year deal with newcomers Leeds United, Bielsa moves above Man United’s Solskjaer into sixth place on this list but still below Brendan Rodgers who missed a Champions League spot by a whisker in the past season.
Surprisingly, Arsenal’s Mikel Arteta and Chelsea’s Frank Lampard are among the least paid managers in the league with even Southampton’s Ralph Hasenhuttl above them in the list.
10 Highest paid PL Managers
- Pep Guardiola (Manchester City) -£20 million
- Jose Mourinho (Tottenham) - £15 million
- Jurgen Klopp (Liverpool) -£15 million
- Carlo Ancelotti (Everton) -£11.5 million
- Brendan Rodgers (Leicester City) -£10 million
- Marcelo Bielsa (Leeds United) -£8 million
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer (Manchester United) -£7.5 million
- Ralph Hasenhuttl (Southampton) -£6 million
- Frank Lampard (Chelsea) -£5.5 million
- Mikel Arteta (Arsenal) -£5 million