Winners Bayern Munich dominate the positional award shortlists for the 2019/20 UEFA Champions League season.
Seven of their players are on the 12-man shortlist, with PSG who lost in the finals having three players, while Atlético de Madrid and Manchester City have a player each.
There are three players picked from each position; goalkeeper, defender, midfielder, and forward, with the winners set to be announced during the group stage draw, which is set for 1 October in Nyon, Switzerland.
- Keylor Navas (Paris Saint-Germain)
- Manuel Neuer (Bayern)
- Jan Oblak (Atlético de Madrid)
- David Alaba (Bayern)
- Alphonso Davies (Bayern)
- Joshua Kimmich (Bayern)
- Kevin De Bruyne (Manchester City)
- Thomas Müller (Bayern)
- Thiago Alcántara (Bayern)
- Robert Lewandowski (Bayern)
- Kylian Mbappé (Paris Saint-Germain)
- Neymar (Paris Saint-Germain)