With the International break on and the world's major leagues on hold, the small leagues have the chance to get ahead due to their numerous number of games in a season, and the English League One is not an exception.
Here are our best bets ahead of today's matches, with reasons for our picks.
Crewe vs Wigan
Back Wigan to win because:
- Wigan have won their last two league games.
- Wigan have won four of their last six away games in League One.
- Crewe have lost two of their last three league games to nil.
📲 Follow Crewe vs Wigan live on Futaa
Portsmouth vs MK Dons
Back over 2.5 match goals because:
- Portsmouth have won three of the last four meetings between these two.
- MK Dons have failed to win 16 League One away trips.
- The hosts have averaged 18 shots per league game and have scored seven goals across their last two games.
📲 Follow Portsmouth vs MK Dons live on Futaa
Plymouth Argyle vs Burton Albion
Back both teams to score because:
- Burton have had the highest scoring League One games of any side this term.
- The visitors have seen both teams score in 14 consecutive games in all competitions.
- The last four meetings between these two have seen BTTS land.
- Plymouth have seen both teams score in three of their four home games so far.
📲 Follow Plymouth Argyle vs Burton Albion live on Futaa
Accrington Stanley vs Rochdale
Back Rochdale to win because:
- Rochdale have won the last six meetings between these two sides.
- Dale have won in seven consecutive visits to Accrington.
- Accrington have lost two of their last three games in the league.
- The last two meetings between the pair have finished 2-1 to Rochdale.
📲 Follow Accrington Stanley vs Rochdale live on Futaa
Lincoln City vs Bristol Rovers
Back Lincoln City to win because:
- Lincoln have won all four League One games so far this season.
- The hosts have scored twice in eight of their nine games in all competitions this term.
- Bristol Rovers are winless in their last 10 League One away days.
📲 Follow Lincoln City vs Bristol Rovers live on Futaa