This is a winner-take-all contest, as both teams are below Borussia Monchengladbach and Shaktar Donetsk in the table after a slow start to the group stage of the competition.
A loss will effectively kill any hopes of qualification for the team that is second-best tonight.
Here is where to place your bets.
🔢 Key betting stats
- This will be Real Madrid’s first away game against Inter Milan since November 1998, when they lost 3-1 in the UEFA Champions League under Guus Hiddink.
- Inter Milan have lost three of their last four meetings with Real Madrid in European competitions (D1), including their latest encounter earlier this month.
- Real Madrid have won seven of their eight Champions League fixtures against Italian opposition under Zinedine Zidane (L1). The lone defeat in this run came against Juventus in 2017/18.
- Inter Milan have never lost at home to Real Madrid in any European competition (W5 D2). The Nerazzurri have won each of their previous three such fixtures.
- Real Madrid have conceded at least two goals in each of their last five matches in the Champions League.
🥊 Inter vs Real Madrid Team News
Inter Milan (3-5-2):
Handanovic; Skriniar, de Vrij, Bastoni; Hakimi, Barella, Gagliardini, Vidal, Perisic; Lukaku, Martinez
Real Madrid (4-3-3):
Courtois; Carvajal, Varane, Nacho, Mendy; Modric, Casemiro, Kroos; Rodrygo, Mariano, Hazard
🪐 Futaa Bets
🔮 Score prediction: Inter 2-1 Real Madrid
Follow Inter vs Real Madrid live Futaa!