Well, the English Premier League table is starting to shape up, and even though 'giants' like Arsenal are battling relegation, we have some shocking additions in the top 10.
There was some action in the league yesterday, and these are the full results:
- Leeds United 1-0 Burnley
- West Ham 2-2 Brighton
- Liverpool 1-1 West Brom
- Wolves 1-1 Spurs
Table implications after these matches:
Liverpool offered the chasing pack in the Premier League title race a late Christmas gift by throwing away two points at home to struggling West Brom in a 1-1 draw on Sunday, as Tottenham were also held 1-1 at Wolves.
- With Leeds winning, Arsenal dropped to 15th and they moved up to 12th with 20 points, as Burnley go 17th with 13 points, just two off the dropping zone.
- The 2-2 draw in the West Ham match has them 10th with 22 points, while the Seagulls are 16th with 13 points, ahead of Burnley on Goal Difference.
- Jurgen Klopp's side had the chance to increase the gap at the top to 6 points but with the draw, Everton are behind them with just three points.
- Spurs would have jumped 2nd with a win but a late Romain Saiss hit has them 5th with 26 points, just one off Manchester United who are 4th.
- Crystal Palace vs Leicester City
- Chelsea vs Aston Villa
- Everton vs Manchester City