The English Premier League continued on Tuesday night with a total of five matches ahead of New Year's action.
Manchester United and Arsenal were the biggest winners, both recording identical 1-0 victories.
Burnley and Leeds also picked key wins, with the latter hitting five past a hapless West Brom at the Hawthorns.
Here are some facts from last night's matches!
- Marcus Rashford's goal at 92:51 was their latest winning goal in a #PL match at Old Trafford since September 2009, when Michael Owen scored at 95:27 against Man City
- Southampton midfielder James Ward-Prowse made his 73rd consecutive Premier League appearance, the longest ongoing run of any outfield player in the competition
- Arsenal kept their fourth away clean sheet this season in the Premier League, a figure only Aston Villa can better in 2020-21 (5)
- Leeds United have now scored 30 goals in the Premier League this season. The only newly-promoted team in the competition’s history to have netted more after their first 16 matches was Newcastle in 1993/94 (31)
- Ben Mee scored his first Premier League goal at Turf Moor since January 2015
Here are the scores from last night's action.
- Brighton 0-1 Arsenal
- Southampton 0-0 West Ham
- West Brom 0-5 Leeds United
- Burnley 1-0 Sheffield United
- Man United 1-0 Wolves