The EURO 2020 tournament is set to conclude this coming week, with only four of the very best teams remaining.
Italy will face Spain in what is arguably the biggest match of the last four, while England, who swept Ukraine aside in the quarters, will take on surprise package Denmark in the other match.
- Italy vs Spain (Tuesday, 6 July)
- England vs Denmark (Wednesday, 7 July)
Chelsea had the highest number of players at the tournament, 17 when it all started, and they still have the highest in the semis, seven.
Having won the UEFA Champions League in May, one or a number of the Blues players will win the double.
The London club has at least a player in each of the remaining four teams.
- 🇩🇰 Denmark: Andreas Christensen
- 🏴 England: Ben Chilwell, Reece James & Mason Mount
- 🇮🇹 Italy: Jorginho & Emerson
- 🇪🇸 Spain: César Azpilicueta