Sadio Mane could hit 100 goals in a Liverpool shirt if he scores against AC Milan in Wednesday night's Champions League clash at Anfield.
The Senegal international is currently a goal away from reaching the milestone, and could also climb the club's all-time European goalscorers list.
He could also become just the 18th player in history to net 100 goals for the Reds in all competitions.
A goal against the Italian giants will also see him join Michael Owen in joint-third place on the European scorers' chart with 22 goals – with only Steven Gerrard and Mohamed Salah above them.
Here are some facts ahead of the eagerly-anticipated clash.
- Mohamed Salah's next appearance will be his 100th for Liverpool at Anfield, having scored 71 times in his previous 99.
- If the Egyptian scores twice, he will move into outright second place on the Reds' all-time list of European scorers at Anfield – he currently has 13, with Ian Rush on 14 and Gerrard on 24.
- This will be LFC's 46th season of European football and their 26th in its premier club competition.
- This will be the fifth successive European campaign in which Liverpool have faced a club from Italy
- It's the first time Liverpool and AC Milan have met in European competition outside of a Champions League final.
- Jürgen Klopp's team are unbeaten in the last 13 outings in league and cup (nine wins, four draws)