Mikel Arteta's Arsenal will host Tottenham in the traditional north London derby in the Premier League's last match of the weekend on Sunday evening.
With both teams struggling for consistency, it will be an exciting match to watch.
Ahead of the clash, here are some stats and key points.
- Arsenal have the youngest average starting XI in the Premier League this season (24 yrs, 328 days)
- Alex Lacazzette has been involved in six goals in his last eight appearances against Spurs
- The Frenchman has also scored in each of his last three games against them at Emirates
- Harry Kane is the all-time highest scorer in competitive north London derbies (11)
- Tottenham have won only one of their last 28 away matches at Arsenal (Drawn 11, Lost 16)
- Aaron Ramsdale has kept two clean sheets in his opening two matches for the Gunners
- The only two keepers to have done so in each of their three opening matches were David Ospina and Alex Manninger
Head to head
- All competitions - 213
- Arsenal wins - 83
- Tottenham wins - 66
- Draw matches - 54
- All players available for selection
- Ryan Sessegnon, Lucas Moura, and Steven Bergwijn will miss the matches with injuries.
What Arteta said ahead of the game;
"We're playing at home, we will have our people behind us and they will create an incredible climate that you have to be able to enjoy and make the most of,"