The Europa League Round of 16 draw has taken place and there are two or three crunch matches, with Sevilla facing David Moyes' West Ham, and Barcelona playing Turkish giants Galatasaray.
Here is the full draw:
- Rangers FC vs Crvena zvezda
- SC Braga vs AS Monaco
- FC Porto vs Olympique Lyonnais
- Atalanta vs Bayer Leverkusen
- Sevilla vs West Ham
- FC Barcelona vs Galatasaray
- RB Leipzig vs Spartak Moskva
- Real Betis vs Eintracht Frankfurt
🗓 Key Europa League dates
- March 10 & 17: Round of 16
- March 18: Quarter-final & Semi-final draw
- April 7 &14: Quarter-finals
- April 18 and May 5: Semi-finals
- May 18: Final (Seville, Spain)
In Case You Missed It:
Before the draw, it was confirmed that because of what's happening between Russia and Ukraine, the UEFA Champions League Final will be moved from Saint Petersburg to Stade de France in Saint-Denis, and the European Club Association has now issued a statement supporting the decision taken by the UEFA Executive Committee to move the Champions League final away from Russia.
“We are deeply concerned by the ongoing situation in Ukraine and stand resolute with European and international sports organizations in insisting that the use of force and aggression between nations, communities or individuals is unacceptable,” the ECA statement read.
“As the body representing Europe's leading football clubs, ECA will continue to monitor and work in tandem with UEFA to ensure the right decisions are taken for European club football in response to this grave situation.
UEFA also announced that Russian and Ukrainian teams competing in their competitions must play at neutral venues until further notice.