- Ghana Special Competition Futaa preview
- Medeama SC vs Asante Kotoko
- Thursday 4 April 2019
- 3 PM: TNA Park, Tarkwa.
The Porcupine Warriors have a stern test away at Medeama this afternoon, and the visitors carry huge expectations to claim victory, especially after the club’s chief stated ‘they should win this competition.'
Today in Tarkwa will therefore start to produce a clear picture of whether Kotoko may become champions of the new Special Competition. But Medeam are no slouches, esepcially at home.
So which side has a historical upper hand in this fixture?
- Medeama SC 1-0 Asante Kotoko
- Asante Kotoko 3- 1 Medeama SC
- Medeama SC 2-1 Asante Kotoko
- Medeama SC 1-1 Asante Kotoko
- Asante Kotoko 2-2 Medeama SC
- Medeama SC 0-0 Asante Kotoko
- Asante Kotoko 1-1 Medeama SC
The record leans slightly towards Medeama with two wins and this afternoon’s game offers Kotoko a chance to make it two wins a piece.