Before tonight's qualifiers resume, let's take a quick look at some of the statistics from the weekend that jumped out at us.
📉 Harry Kane dominates the stats
- Harry Kane is the first player to score 23+ goals in his first 40 appearances for the England men’s team since Gary Lineker (27 goals).
- Harry Kane has scored seven penalties for England (excluding shootouts) - only Frank Lampard (9) has netted more for the Three Lions (Wayne Rooney also 7). Spot.
- Raheem Sterling has been directly involved in nine goals in his last seven games for England (7 goals, 2 assists); as many goal involvements as he registered in his previous 33.
- Gareth Bale has been directly involved in 19 goals in his last 19 home appearances for Wales (14 goals & five assists).
- No player has been directly involved in more goals in Euro 2020 qualifying than Artem Dzyuba (6 goals, 2 assists).
Russia and Wales are both in action tonight against Kazakhstan and Belarus respectively, and both will be expecting to notch comfortable home wins.
Follow Azerbaijan vs Croatia live on Futaa!
⬇️ Predict 6 EPL football scores with Futaa6 and you could win the $10,000 Jackpot, best of all it’s completely free to play every week in the Futaa Android App Download it now to play!
Read More: Arsenal rejects two Roma bids for Mkhitaryan