Chelsea's last match before the international break will see them host London rivals Crystal Palace at the Stamford Bridge on Saturday evening.
The two sides, currently flying high, have treated fans to exciting clashes in the past, and this promises to be even better.
Ahead of the tie, which are some of the key stats you can look out for?
Chelsea vs Crystal Palace head-to-head record
- Chelsea have won six of their last eight home league games against Crystal Palace
- The Blues have only lost two of the remaining fixture; in August 2015 and April 2017
- Since returning to the Premier League in 2013/14, Crystal Palace have won four of their 12 league games against Chelsea
- This will be the first-ever managerial meeting between Frank Lampard and Roy Hodgson
- Lampard worked under Hodgson during his time as England coach, playing 16 times and scoring six goals
Biggest league win for each team
- Chelsea 6-2 Crystal Palace 1997/98
- Crystal Palace 2-0 Chelsea 1972/73
Crystal Palace’s biggest win at Stamford Bridge is 2-1 in 1981/82, 2015/16 and 2016/17
Chelsea's recent form
Chelsea are fourth with 23 points from 11 matches, equal with Leicester
The Blues have only lost one of our last 14 Premier League games at Stamford Bridge (eight wins, five draws)
Only Man City (34) and Leicester (27) have scored more in the Premier League this term than Chelsea (25).
Frank Lampard could become the seventh English coach to win six consecutive Premier League matches and the first since Alan Pardew in April 2012 with Newcastle United.
The Blues have won their last five Premier League London derbies at Stamford Bridge
Chelsea have won five successive league games for the first time since August/September 2018.
Chelsea are unbeaten in their last 15 Premier League games against ‘non big-six’ teams, since a 0-2 loss at Everton in March (11 wins, four draws).
Premier League scorers (25)
Abraham 9, Mount 4, Pulisic 4, Kante 2, Willian 2, Alonso 1, Batshuayi 1, Jorginho 1 (pen), Tomori 1
Crystal Palace form
Crystal Palace are ninth in the Premier League after 11 games this season (15 points)
Since the start of last season, only Liverpool (18), Manchester City (18) and Chelsea (14) have won more Premier League away games than Crystal Palace (11).
Palace have won two of their last four away London derbies in the Premier League
This will be their 100th London derby in the Premier League.
This will be Crystal Palace’s fifth Premier League game in a row against a side starting in the top five of the table
Away record this season
- Sheffield United - lost 0-1
- Manchester United - won 2-1
- Tottenham - lost 0-4
- West Ham - won 2-1
- Arsenal - drew 2-2
Premier League scorers
J Ayew 4, Milivojevic 2 (2 pens), Van Aanholt 2 (1 pen), Townsend 1, own goal 1
Roy Hodgson’s managerial record against Chelsea
- Won 5
- Drawn 2
- Lost 10
⬇️ Predict 6 EPL football scores with Futaa6 and you could win the $10,000 Jackpot, best of all it’s completely free to play every week in the Futaa Android App Download it now to play!