Wolves have hit their straps in recent weeks and that should mean that their meeting with Tottenham Hotspur will provide plenty of goalmouth action this Sunday.
Here are the best stats ahead of the match.
📊 Wolves vs Spurs key stats
- Tottenham have faced 58 shots on target in away games in the Premier League this season, more than any other side.
- Wolves won their last Premier League meeting with Spurs - 3-1 at Wembley in December 2018. They've not won consecutive games against them since completing the league double over them in the 2009-10 campaign.
- Wolves are now unbeaten in 11 Premier League games (W5 D6), last having a longer run without defeat in the top-flight between February-September 1959 (18).
- Harry Kane has scored nine Premier League goals this season and could become the first player to score 10+ in six consecutive top-flight campaigns for Spurs since Robbie Keane (2002-03 to 2007-08).
- Tottenham have lost 10 of their last 14 Premier League away games (W1 D3) - their previous 10 defeats on the road came across a 44-game spell. Indeed, Spurs last suffered more away league defeats in a single calendar year back in 2006 (11).
💰 Futaa Safer Bets
- Back BTTS: yes priced at 1.45
- Back over 2.5 goals priced at 1.74
- Back Wolves to avoid defeat in the double chance market priced at 1.66
🌚 Futaa Moonshot bet
- Back Wolves to win & both teams to score priced at 5.75
📲 Follow Wolves vs Spurs live on Futaa!