The short January window was officially opened on January 1st with a few deals having been completed so far going into the second week.
In the deals, there is a chunk of African players who have already changed clubs with other out looking for new homes after being considered surplus to requirements ahead of the second leg of the season.
We take a look at the moves involving African players in Europe in the window.
- Nigeria striker Henry Onyekuru has returned for a second loan spell at Turkish Super Lig side Galatasaray (Source: Futaa)
- Senegal midfielder Badou N'Diaye has completed a loan move from English second-tier side Stoke City to Turkish Super Lig club Trabzonspor until the end of the season (Source: Stoke City)
- Mali youth international El Bilal Toure has joined French top side Reims on a five-year deal from Afrique Foot Elite (Source: Stade De Reims)
- French Ligue 1 side Metz have signed Tunisia defender Dylan Bronn on a four-and-a-half-year deal, from Belgian side Gent (Source: Metz)
- Guinea and Eintracht Frankfurt defender Simon Falette is free to hold transfer talks with other clubs after being considered surplus to requirements at the club; the player said to be on the verge of joining Fenerbahce of Turkey (Source: Ajansspor)
- French Ligue 1 club Rennes have released Senegal striker Diafra Sakho and terminated his contract by mutual consent (Source: BBC)
- Former Chelsea and Ivory Coast striker Salomon Kalou is set to leave Hertha Berlin in the summer with the club not willing to renew his contract; the strike already the liberty to talk with other clubs in January (Source: BBC)
⬇️ Predict 6 EPL football scores with Futaa6 and you could win the $10,000 Jackpot, best of all it’s completely free to play every week in the Futaa Android App Download it now to play!