Tottenham has already lost two of their six home matches under Jose Mourinho and Man City will be in the mood to make it three this Sunday.
Here are the best facts and stats to prep you for the game.
📊 Spurs vs Man City key stats
- Tottenham have lost two of their six home league matches under José Mourinho (W4), as many as they lost in their final 15 home games under Mauricio Pochettino (W9 D4).
- Manchester City has won their last five Premier League away games in north London (vs Arsenal & Spurs) - as many as they had in their first 40 such games in the competition (W5 D10 L25). No team has ever won six consecutive top-flight away games against the two sides.
- Manchester City has scored in each of their last 23 Premier League away games, since a 0-2 loss at Chelsea in December 2018 - only Arsenal (27 in November 2002) and Manchester United (24 in August 2002) have had longer such runs in the competition's history.
- Manchester City's Kevin De Bruyne became the first player in Premier League history to provide 15+ assists in three different campaigns (15 in 2019-20, 16 in 2017-18 and 18 in 2016- 17).
- Tottenham's Dele Alli has had a hand in nine goals in 16 games under Jose Mourinho in all competitions (six goals, three assists), three times as many as he'd registered under Mauricio Pochettino this season (two goals, one assist in 10 apps).
📲 Follow Spurs vs City live on Futaa!
⬇️ Predict 6 EPL football scores with Futaa6 and you could win the $10,000 Jackpot, best of all it’s completely free to play every week in the Futaa Android App Download it now to play!