Bidco United made good use of Nairobi City Stars fall over the weekend by narrowing the gap between them and the league leaders to seven points.
Stars had shockingly gone 3-1 down to visiting Coast Stima on Saturday with teams chasing promotion having to option but to take the advantage in their respective bids to keep up with the leading pack.
Bidco were 2-1 winners over Muranga Seal on Sunday with Vihiga United beating Modern Coast Rangers 4-1 at the Mumias sports complex to move to third with 42 points.
Struggling St. Joseph's Youth who are placed at the bottom of the log once again went down to Vihiga Bullets with Mount Kenya United-who were one of the most active teams in the just-concluded January window-overcoming APS Bomet in a five-goal thriller.
Migori Youth and Kenya Police battled to a scoreless draw with the same draw registered in Shabana FC's clash against Administration Police.
- Nairobi City Stars 1-3 Coast Stima
- Kibera Black Stars 0-2 Ushuru
- Fortune Sacco 2-0 Nairobi Stima
- Shabana 2-2 Administration Police
- Mt.Kenya United 3-2 APS Bomet
- Vihiga Bullets 1-0 St. Joseph’s Youth
- Migori Youth 0-0 Kenya Police
- Vihiga United 4-1 Modern Coast Rangers
- Bidco United 2-1 Muranga Seal