Arsenal will welcome Newcastle for a Premier League clash at the Emirates Stadium on Sunday evening, their first match after the two-week winter break.
The Gunners have drawn their last four matches, with their only win in the last five being the 2-0 win over Manchester United on New Years' Day.
Ahead of the match, here are some facts about the fixture.
- 25 of Alexandre Lacazette's 32 Premier League goals have been scored in home games, including each of his last eight
- Arsenal have won 13 of their last 14 Premier League games against Newcastle United
- The Gunners have not lost a home league match in February since 2006 when West Ham won at Highbury
- Newcastle United have lost each of their last seven Premier League away games against Arsenal #
- The last time they won at Emirates was in 2010 November, a 1-0 victory
- The Magpies are averaging 9.9 shots per game in the Premier League this season, their lowest ever
Head-to-head (All competitions)
Matches played - 183
Arsenal wins - 78
Newcastle wins - 67
Draw - 38
⬇️ Predict 6 EPL football scores with Futaa6 and you could win the $10,000 Jackpot, best of all it’s completely free to play every week in the Futaa Android App Download it now to play!