After a two-month layoff, Champions League football returns this week!
The first leg of the Round of 16 is set to get underway today, and the action will kick off with a belter of a clash as current trophy holders Liverpool travel to Spain to take on Atletico Madrid at the Wanda Metropolitano.
Atletico Madrid got the draw that everyone in Europe wanted to avoid, but where are we placing the best today?
🔑 Key Stats
The head-to-head between Atletico Madrid and Liverpool in Europe is perfectly balanced with one win each and two draws (4 goals each).
- Liverpool is winless in their last five away games against Spanish opposition in Europe, losing four (D1).
- Atletico Madrid has never lost at home under Diego Simeone in the Champions League knockout stages (W8 D4).
- Atletico has allowed just six goals on home soil in LaLiga so far this season and they will be determined to keep things tight ahead of a return leg at Anfield.
🥅 Predicted Line Ups
Oblak; Arias, Savic, Gimenez, Lodi; Vitolo, Koke, Thomas, Saul; Morata, Correa (4-4-2)
Alisson; Alexander-Arnold, Gomez, Van Dijk, Robertson; Henderson, Fabinho, Wijnaldum; Salah, Firmino, Mane. (4-3-3)
👀 Player to Watch
Mane returned from injury in the weekend against Norwich City and score the winning goal for the Reds.
In the Champions League, the 27-year-old has scored 10 goals in 14 knockout games since 2017-18.
💰 Futaa best bets
- Back BTTS yes priced at 1.99
- Back over 2.5 goals priced at 2.30
- Back Liverpool to score over 1.5 goals priced at 2.35
- Back a draw at FT priced at 3.30
🌚 Futaa Moonshot bet
📲 Follow Atletico Madrid vs Liverpool live on Futaa!
⬇️ Predict 6 EPL football scores with Futaa6 and you could win the $10,000 Jackpot, best of all it’s completely free to play every week in the Futaa Android App Download it now to play!