Chelsea's dip in form means that the chasing pack in the top four quests is gaining ground and nipping at their heels.
Here are the best stats ahead of a match with plenty riding on it.
📊 Chelsea vs Spurs key stats
- Tottenham has won just one of their last 33 away games against Chelsea in all competitions (D11 L21), a 3-1 win in April 2018 in a Premier League fixture.
- Chelsea has won their last two Premier League games against Tottenham, last winning three in a row in March 2006, when they were managed by current Spurs boss José Mourinho.
- The away side has won three of the last five Premier League meetings between Chelsea and Spurs (L2), with that occurring just once in the previous 23 games (W1 D9 L13).
- Chelsea is winless in four Premier League games (D2 L2), last having a longer such run in the competition between October-December 2012 (seven games).
- Tottenham have won 499 top-flight away games and could become the seventh team to reach 500 wins on the road after Liverpool, Arsenal, Manchester United, Everton, Aston Villa and Chelsea.
- Only Arsène Wenger (106) and Harry Redknapp (39) have won more Premier League London derbies as managers than Tottenham's José Mourinho (37). Mourinho has the best win ratio of any manager to have managed in 20 or more (37 wins in 56 games, 66%).
💰 Futaa safe & big value bets
- Back over 2.5 goals priced at 1.79
- Back BTTS: yes priced at 1.76
- Back over 3.5 goals priced at 3.00
- Back a draw & both teams to score priced at 4.95
🌚 Futaa Moonshot
- Back a 2-2 scoreline priced at 11.00
📲 Follow Chelsea vs Spurs live on Futaa!