The English Football Championship is the second-highest division of the English Football League (EFL).
It is considered to be a fan-favorite thanks to its entertainment value - even in the case of goalless draws!
Here are our tips and best bets ahead of this weekend’s matches!
Swansea vs West Brom
- After wins in its last three away games while scoring at least two goals in each, West Brom is traveling to face a Swansea side that has conceded ten goals against them in their last three head to heads.
Stat: West Brom has managed wins by 2+ goals in four of its last eight games in all competitions.
Barnsley vs Cardiff City
- Barnsley’s recent impressive 3-match winning streak in the Championship came to an end last weekend when The Tykes were handed a 2-0 defeat away from home at Reading, so Saturday’s hosts still remain in the relegation zone ahead of this upcoming clash against Cardiff City.
Stat: Five of Barnsley’s last six games have produced under 2.5 goals.
Birmingham City vs Reading
- Birmingham City gained a point in Saturday’s 2-2 draw away from home at Loftus Road against QPR which in turn extended The Blues’ unbeaten run in all competitions to 13 matches as Pep Clotet’s men prepare for the visit of Reading to St Andrew's this weekend.
Stat: In 13 of Birmingham City's last 17 matches, both teams scored.
Charlton Athletic vs Middlesbrough
- Charlton has been handed recent back-to-back defeats against Sheffield Wednesday and 1-0 and Huddersfield Town 4-0 but both losses were incurred away from home and Charlton will no doubt be keen to get back to the Valley for this upcoming clash with Middlesbrough as recent results on home turf have been promising.
Stat: Charlton is undefeated in six of its last seven home league games.
Derby County vs Blackburn Rovers
- The Rams have lost just twice at home all season so far, having accumulated nine wins and seven draws, but it’s the high number of draws that have held the hosts back in terms of making a serious challenge for a playoff spot.
Stat: In seven of Derby County's eight recent matches in all competitions, both teams have scored.
📲 Follow Swansea vs West Brom live on Futaa!