Borussia Dortmund will on Saturday travel to face Wolfsburg at the famous Volkswagen Arena in a Germany Bundesliga match.
The Yellow and Black were the biggest winners of the league's return round of fixtures last weekend after blanking Schalke 4-0 at the Signal Iduna Park.
Similarly, Wolfsburg got off to a winning start away to Ausburg, scoring a 91st-minute winner to continue with their recent impressive run.
They will however need to be at their best when they host the free-scoring Dortmund, who are second on the standings.
Dortmund have been the better side of the two in recent clashes and will be buoyed by that fact.
- BVB have kept clean sheets in their previous six Bundesliga meetings with Wolfsburg
- Borussia have won seven of their last 10 away games in Wolfsburg, including the last four in a row
- The Black & Yellows took the lead in nine of those 10 away matches and scored 25 goals in total
- Dortmund have recorded 26 wins and nine defeats. The spoils have been shared on 10 occasions too
- The Wolves have never lost five consecutive home games against a single opponent in their top-flight history
VfL Wolfsburg facts
- The men from Lower Saxony are unbeaten in seven matches (W4 D3)
- However, VfL have won only one of their last five Bundesliga home games
- Renato Steffen's five goals this term have all come in this calendar year
- Not one player from the current VfL squad has a positive Bundesliga record in matches against BVB
- Wolfsburg have scored as many goals in their nine matches since the winter break as they did in the entire first half of the season (18).
Borussia Dortmund facts
- BVB have taken 24 out of a possible 27 points in the second half of the season
- Only in the 2011/12 title-winning season did BVB have a better record after nine matches in the second half-season (25 points that season).
- Borussia have emerged victorious from three of their last four Bundesliga away games
- Roman Bürki has won seven of his eight Bundesliga appearances against Wolfsburg in a BVB shirt