Rich entertainment is expected tonight when the attacking riches of Atalanta and Napoli meet in Bergamo.
Here's all you need to know ahead of the Thursday kickoff.
🧩 Atalanta vs Napoli key details
- 🗓 2 July 2020
- 🏟 Atleti Azzurri d'Italia
- ⌚️ 20:30 kickoff (EAT)
🧮 Likely starting XIs
🔵 Atalanta (3-4-1-1):
Gollini; Tolói, Djimsiti, Palomino; Castagne, De Roon, Freuler, Gosens; Gómez; Zapata, Iličić
⚫️ Napoli (4-3-3):
Ospina; Di Lorenzo, Maksimović, Koulibaly, Rui; Ruiz, Demme, Zieliński; Politano, Mertens, Insigne
🔑 Key betting facts
- Atalanta has scored a staggering 80 goals in 28 games so far this season in Serie A.
- Atalanta has won six Serie A matches in a row, netting 21 goals during this sequence.
- All six of those fixtures featured over 2.5 goals and goals at both ends, whilst there have been exactly five goals in each of Atalanta's three fixtures since the restart.
- Just one of Atalanta's 14 home league games this season witnessed under 2.5 match goals, and subsequently, their home fixtures have seen a league-high average of 4.43 goals.
- Atalanta's last eight home games have all featured over 2.5 goals.
- Napoli has won five consecutive Serie A games, leading at half-time in the last three.
- Napoli has won five consecutive away matches across all competitions.
- The away side hasn't lost this head-to-head since a 3-1 win home win for Napoli in August 2017.
- The away side has won four of the last five meetings between these sides across all comps.
- Both sides have scored in five of the last six meetings between these sides.
- Atalanta striker Duván Zapata has scored three Serie A goals since the restart.
- Napoli's all-time record goal-scorer Dries Mertens has netted the opener in three of the last four competitive matches in which he’s scored, and in two of the last four head to heads.
🔮 Futaa prediction: Atalanta 2-2 Napoli