The Champions League quarterfinals are fast approaching but there's still unfinished business in the round of 16 to be resolved.
Europe's elite club competition reaches the business end in an abbreviated knockout tournament format staged in Portugal. Here's all the info.
The revised format of the 2019-20 Champions League means that the quarterfinals and semifinals will be one-legged affairs.
✅ Remaining round of 16 fixtures
- 7 August: Manchester City vs Real Madrid
- 7 August: Juventus vs Lyon
- 8 August: Bayern Munich vs Chelsea
- 8 August: Barcelona vs Napoli
🗓 UEFA Champions League quarterfinals
- 12 August: Atalanta vs Paris Saint-Germain
- 13 August: RB Leipzig vs Atlético Madrid
- 14 August: Napoli/Barcelona vs Chelsea/Bayern Munich
- 15 August: Real Madrid/Man City vs Juventus/Lyon
🗓 UEFA Champions League semifinals
- 18 August: RB Leipzig/ Atlético Madrid vs Atalanta/Paris Saint-Germain
- 19 August: Real Madrid/Manchester City/Lyon/Juventus vs Napoli/ Barcelona/Chelsea/Bayern Munich
🏟 UEFA Champions League final
- 23 August: Estádio do Sport Lisboa e Benfica
Which two sides will be contesting the most prestigious final in European club football?
📲 Follow the latest Champions League news on Futaa!