Southampton manager Ralph Hasenhüttl has been awarded the Premier League Manager of the Month accolade for July.
It is the second time in the season where the coach was shortlisted for the award after missing out on the prize in January to Liverpool's Jürgen Klopp.
In the month of July, Southampton began with a 1-0 victory over second-placed Manchester City then followed it by three successive draws, including one against Manchester United at Old Trafford; they ended the campaign with back-to-back wins over AFC Bournemouth and Sheffield United, giving Saints an 11th-placed finish, their highest for three seasons.
The form saw Southampton ranked third in the table for points gained during the Premier League restart period.
The manager fought off competition from Pep Guardiola, David Moyes, José Mourinho and Ole Gunnar Solskjær.
2019/20 Barclays monthly winners
- August: Jurgen Klopp (LIV)
- September: Jurgen Klopp (LIV)
- October: Frank Lampard (CHE)
- November: Jurgen Klopp (LIV)
- December: Jurgen Klopp (LIV)
- January: Jurgen Klopp (LIV)
- February: Sean Dyche (BUR)
- June: Nuno Espirito Santo (WOL)
- July: Ralph Hasenhuttl (SOU)