Arsenal travel to Anfield for a crunch Premier League clash on Monday night.
The two sides have a 100% record from their opening two fixtures, with the Gunners beating Fulham and West Ham, while Liverpool recorded wins against Leeds and Chelsea.
Ahead of the match at Anfield, we look at the Gunners' medical report.
🗞 Good news all-round in our latest team news update 👇— Arsenal (@Arsenal) September 27, 2020
- Kieran Tierney - Suffered a tight left groin before the West Ham match but is now back in full training
- Emile Smith Rowe - right shoulder injury, aiming to return to full training within the next week
- Sokratis - Right calf injury, being integrated back into full training in the coming days
- Cedric Soares - Right calf injury, being integrated back into full training in the coming days
- Calum Chambers - Suffered a left knee injury against Chelsea on December 29. Has been training on his own, aiming to be back in full training in October
- Pablo Mari - Sustained a sprain on his left ankle against Man City in June. Expected to be back in training in the next two weeks.
- Gabriel Martinelli - Sustained a left knee injury in June. Aiming to return to full training by the end of the calendar year
- Shkodran Mustafi - Sustained a right hamstring against Chelsea in the FA Cup, aiming to be back in full training in October.
Catch the live event live on Futaa! Liverpool vs Arsenal.