Arsenal welcome Austrian side Rapid Wien to the Emirates in their Europa League group stage fixture today, where they can confirm a top of the group finish by avoiding defeat.
Here are all of the relevant betting facts & figures so that you can make well-informed picks when Arsenal host Rapid Wien.
🗞 Arsenal vs Rapid Wien Match details
- Competition: UEFA Europa League
- Date: December 3, 2020
- Kick-off time: 11:00 pm (EAT)
- Stadium: Emirates Stadium
📖 Match preview
Arteta’s men have secured four wins in four matches, effectively sealing their place in the knockout rounds of the competition, and as they prepare to meet Rapid Wien tonight, they will be hoping to continue their perfect record.
The Austrian outfit put up quite a fight in the reverse fixture back in mid-October, losing 2-1. This time around, registering at least a point at Emirates this midweek could be imperative as they look to keep up with second-placed Molde, who are level on points with them heading into this matchday.
Molde do, however, face a relatively easier task against Dundalk and as Rapid Wien go up against the Norwegian giants in the final matchday, a point today could give a much-needed boost, as far as their qualification hopes are concerned.
🔮 Likely XIs
Runarsson; Cedric, Gabriel, Mustafi, Maitland-Niles; Xhaka, Willock; Willian, Lacazette, Pepe; Aubameyang.
🟢 Rapid Wien:
Gartler; Stojkovic, Hoffman, Barac, Ullmann; Ritzmaier, Grahovac; Schick, Knasmullner, Arase; Kara.
🔑 Key betting facts
- Arsenal have won both their previous home games against Austrian opponents, with their first such game since beating Austria Wien 6-1 in the 1991-92 European Cup.
- Rapid Wien have lost three of their four away games against English opponents in all competitions, though they did win their last such visit 3-2 against Aston Villa in August 2010.
- Having won all four of their group stage games to this season’s UEFA Europa League, Arsenal are looking to win each of their first five matches to a season in major European competition, for only the second time, having last done so in the 2005-06 Champions League.
- Having won both of their last two Europa League games, Rapid Wien are looking to win three in a row in the competition for the first time since November 2015.
- Joe Willock has been directly involved in five goals in his last three Europa League games for Arsenal, scoring two and assisting three.
🧠 Futaa bets
📲 Follow Arsenal vs Rapid Wien live on Futaa!