With Arsenal midfielder Mesut Özil on the verge of a switch to Fenerbahçe, Kevin De Bruyne is undoubtedly the Premier League's active assist king.
No player with 20+ assists in EPL history has posted a more favourable minutes per assist ratio than Manchester City's brilliant Belgian. City's key playmaker has created a goal for a teammate every 173 minutes of Premier League action, with 76 assists in his 13,154 top-flight minutes to date.
⏳ Minutes per EPL assist
- 🇧🇪 Kevin De Bruyne - 174 (76 assists)
- 🇪🇸 José Antonio Reyes - 214 (21 assists)
- 🇩🇪 Leroy Sané - 217 (28 assists)
- 🇵🇹 Nani - 226 (43 assists)
- 🇳🇱 Dennis Bergkamp - 236 (94 assists)
- 🇪🇸 Cesc Fàbregas - 238 (111 assists)
- 🇫🇷 Eric Cantona - 246 (56 assists)
- 🇪🇸 David Silva - 258 (93 assists)
- 🇮🇱 Eyal Berkovic - 265 (41 assists)
- 🇨🇿 Vladimír Šmicer - 269 (24 assists)
- 🏴 David Beckham - 270 (80 assists)
- 🇩🇪 Mesut Özil - 283 (54 assists)
City skipper De Bruyne, affectionately known as KDB, is the joint-record holder for assists in a single Premier League season. He created 20 goals in the top-flight in 2019-20, matching Thierry Henry's tally from the 2002-03 campaign. Mesut Özil bagged 19 in 2015-16.
De Bruyne wasn't able to add to his tally in CIty's 2-0 win over Aston Villa last night with the Belgian being withdrawn on the hour mark with a muscular problem. Pep Guardiola will be hoping that he's fit and raring to go for their trip to West Brom next Tuesday.
📲 Follow West Brom vs Man City live