Chelsea will host Leicester City on Thursday night in the penultimate match of the 2021/22 Premier League season.
The Blues have already secured Champions League football next season but will be playing for a win to end the season on a high.
Here are some quick stats and facts to get you ready for the clash at Stamford Bridge.
Chelsea vs Leicester City head to head
- Chelsea won the reverse fixture 3-0 at the Kin Power Stadium
- The Blues are looking for a league double over the Foxes for the first time since 2016/17
- Brendan Rodgers have won one of their last nine Premier League games at Stamford Bridge, losing five of them
- The Blues and the Foxes meet on the penultimate Premier League match at Stamford Bridge for the second consecutive season
- With Arsenal’s defeat against Newcastle United on Monday, Chelsea have qualified for the Champions League for the 19th time
- Chelsea have won one of their last four Premier League games at Stamford Bridge, conceding 10 goals across those four matches
- Four of Antonio Rudiger’s nine Premier League goals have been against Leicester
Leicester City stats
- Only Liverpool (43), Man City (41) and Chelsea (39) have scored more away league goals this season than Leicester (27)
- However, defensively only Norwich (41), Leeds (40), Southampton (39) and Everton (36) have conceded more goals in the competition than the Foxes (35)
- Leicester have scored eight goals in their last two Premier League games (3-0 v Norwich, 5-1 v Watford)
- With two games to go, Leicester sit in ninth place in the Premier League with 48 points. The highest position they can reach is eighth
- Leicester have won 17 points from their 18 away Premier League matches. Their four wins were at Norwich, Brentford, Burnley and Watford
- The Foxes have dropped 19 points from leading positions this season